Paris, Sep 26 (efe-epa).- Seven suspects have been arrested in connection with a knife attack near the former offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.
Two people were injured by a man armed with a meat cleaver in the French capital on Friday.
Police have said they are treating the incident as terrorism.
It was carried out in the city’s eastern 11th arrondissement while a trial was underway into a 2015 attack on the magazine.
Charlie Hebdo moved its editorial offices from the building after the earlier attack, which left 12 people dead.
The two victims both work for a television production company Premières Lignes, which is now based at the site.
Premières Lignes co-founder Luc Herman said Saturday in an interview with radio station France Info that they are a man and a woman working in postproduction and there has been “reassuring news” about their condition.
The suspected perpetrator of Friday’s attack was detained in the nearby Place de la Bastille less than an hour later.
He is an 18-year-old man of Pakistani origin who arrived in France in 2018 as an unaccompanied foreign minor, according to authorities.
Six others have been detained by police since then.